
Well this photo was taken at 30 weeks, but I don't think there has been a drastic change this week. Though I have been experiencing more swelling in my feet. Oh and I was super excited to find this dress on sale for $6 at Gap maternity. I wasn't going to buy anymore maternity things/stretchy things I can wear while pregnant and after (I haven't really bought any since my mom took me shopping in December), but when I saw that it was $6, I couldn't pass it up. Or this adorable linen and crochet dress from Gap baby. dang it.
8 comments:
CUTE! You still have totally skinny legs. If you ever swell swim, or even just floating in a pool will help. And drinking lots of water also keeps you from swelling. Good luck with the southern heat this summer:(
OH, I AM SO SICK OF MY LIMITED WARDROBE! You will be too if you aren't already.
You wear pregnancy well Katie. Cute belly and nice rack. :) Only 9 more weeks to go!!!
You look so fabulous!!!! I'm so excited for you :)
Hopefully we can get together soon...though I am sure things are getting hectic...we will totally come to you though!!
you are such a cute pregnant girl! I love the picture of your previous post with all your students.
You are too cute! I always hate buying too many maternity clothes too, because you know (hope...) you won't fit into them after the baby is born.
i love seeing you pregers...your darling!!!
Katie- you look fabulous and congratulations on your little girl! We moved to LA for Chris' job, so here we are. I have added your blog to my list of blogs so I can be updated on your pregnancy and all of your creative endeavors. I love reading about all of your projects, especially since I am trying to create more myself.
I'm so excited for you! You're getting down to the very end now!!
By the way, don't feel bad about continuing to buy maternity clothes (especially dresses like these)... I'm 2.5 months out of being pregnant, and I'm still busting out my preggers clothes. It's just so much more comfortable -- you forget how ungodly "real" jeans are while you're luxuriating in Elastic-waistband Land for 7 months... It's just so hard to go back.
Post a Comment