Saturday, February 7, 2009

I laughed so hard...


Scene: Getting into Franc's car tonight

Katie: Um, Franc why is there a harmonica in the passenger's seat?
Franc: (in a serious tone) Oh, I play it sometimes in traffic.
Katie: (laughing) what???! No really, what is this doing in your car (not knowing he really does know how to play it)?
Franc: I like to accompany the songs on the radio when there is lots of traffic.
Katie: ????!!!!!!???!??!? (laughing)
Franc: (begins to demonstrate by playing along to the song currently playing... on a rock station) And my favorite songs to play to are the rap ones, because they have good beats (demonstrates)

I was laughing so much during all this. I thought I knew everything about my husband, but I never would have guessed this. Though, knowing Franc's randomness (which I LOVE about him) its not THAT surprising. Crazy though, right???

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Ha ha!
Gotta love little surprises like this!

:)

PS: I just realized that I don't think I've ever met Franc...How did that happen?

Alice said...

Wait that is TOO FUNNY! I'm totally cracking. AWESOME!

Cristy said...

So random! It's always the weirdest feeling when I find out something I didn't know about Jim.

Andrew R said...

hey cool, maybe franc and I could have a harmonica jam fest sometime. I wish I knew he liked goofing around on it because I could have whipped out my guitar at christmas and we could have jammed. The harmonica and guitar are probably the most jam-friendly instruments in the world.

p.s. I finally posted a couple things to my blog.

Lorilee said...

seriously hilarious. I wish I could look over and see the person driving next to me playing the harmonica, better yet, hear them play it.

ps. your little belly is adorable. (and so are your glasses and your hair :))