

I really want to make some little baby booties, so I googled free patterns, and found these on Heather Bailey's website, but you can just
click this link to go straight to the downloadable tutorial! I will of course be making lots of these because I can't get enough, and I have tons of felt! Still on the list: crib sheets, boppy cover (started), finishing the alphabet (almost there), a mobile, a book, bibs, and clothes (once I find out the sex... next Tuesday)!! I have my work cut out for me, but I only do it because I love it. You know that.
4 comments:
Those are so cute. I know Heather. Her husband grew up in my ward. I have a pair of trash ties that my brother gave me like 10 years ago when she began making them.
http://www.trashties.com/
there is a tutorial for another style of baby shoes here:
http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html
they are fun to make - i've made 2 pairs for my little boy.
have you found a pattern for baby bedding? I haven't found one that I really love yet ya know?
So cute! I want a pair (for me)!
Have you ever seen Russian valenki?
http://chicstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/valenki-blue.jpg
So cute and they make them for adults too! They look so warm.
Post a Comment