Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I find it hard to blog....
without pictures. How am I supposed to write my holiday blog entries without pictures to go along with them? so that is the reason I haven't blogged lately. not that many people read this thing anyway (at least to my knowledge and judging by the comments left)... but I still feel this personal obligation to have blog entries more often than every 2 weeks! terrible. Truth is I really didn't want to turn my computer on during the Christmas break (are you all jealous that I am a teacher and therefore get 2 weeks off..paid??) and since we didn't get home until Sunday night, we have yet to put everything away and get back into a life of order and regularity (which I am going to try and avoid anyway. not the order, but the regularity... I need more spontaneity). I will upload and write about all the fabulous things that happened over Christmas soon enough. Just know that I have not fallen into a black hole or anything. I am still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Do you use anything to keep track of who comes to your site? I use statcounter.com (Free) and it's almost addicting to go see where your visitors are from.
Believe it or not, Katie - people do read this! Yes, I'm jealous about your vacation. Carmen works for the University so she gets the same perk. Not me :(
First of all, I'm jealous you actually get PAID at all for your work! ;) Just kidding. Love those hugs and kisses I get for mine...
I agree about not wanting to blog without pictures. I have some friends who never post anything and it drives me batty. Must be something visual people need.
I read your blog and love it! Not sure how I stumbled upon it...
i always look forward to reading your blog! I'm excited to see your pictures from christmas. I'm sure you were craftin' up a storm!
Post a Comment