Friday, January 23, 2009

BELLA BAND AT TARGET!!!


so, when I first got pregnant my doctor gave me some free magazines. in them i saw ads for all sorts of things including the bella band. i immediately looked online and saw that it was about $26. not to bad, but i thought i'd wait until i was really needing it to buy it. well..... a couple days about i was a target when i saw it there! for $16! yeah! $10 cheaper! i bought it immediately. though i still have plenty of pants that fit, i have one favorite pair that doesn't, cause well, they only fit me when i'm really skinny anyway. so yesterday i bust out my new band, put the pants on, left them unbuttoned and tested it out. it worked! yeah! again, another pregnancy item that would work even when your not pregnant, but have just gained a little weight:)

5 comments:

Alice said...

Ya I had one. After a while it just gets annoying and feels like you're wearing so many payers. Especially when you make a thousand trips to the bathroom each day.

Cristy said...

I never got one, even though I think they are a great idea. See, I always put a little extra junk in the trunk, so I immediately have to buy new pants. Lucky you! ;)

ed and brooke said...

This makes me so happy that you posted about this. I'm a sucker for a bargain as well.

dannii said...

haha! i just saw that yesterday at target and i thought about getting one so i could wear my jeans that i haven't worn comfortably for a while. i kind of end up shopping in the maternity section at target often - i'm not preggers, but all the clothes just look so comfortable and cute. lucky pregnant girl!!!

Anonymous said...

just bought it for jenny!