I must say, though I am not a romantic, gushy kinda person, I love how much Franc always tells me he loves me and does nice things for me. He is better than anything I could've ever dreamed or asked for. The other day when I left my ceramics class, I came out to my car and there was a note on the windshield... It was a cute love note from Franc. I was overcome with joy at the little surprise gesture! To top it off, when I got home he had made a layered spice cake! I have never seen him bake anything... I've never even made a layered cake:) Just thought I should blog about it, since I rarely blog about my wonderful husband.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
gotta love him...
I must say, though I am not a romantic, gushy kinda person, I love how much Franc always tells me he loves me and does nice things for me. He is better than anything I could've ever dreamed or asked for. The other day when I left my ceramics class, I came out to my car and there was a note on the windshield... It was a cute love note from Franc. I was overcome with joy at the little surprise gesture! To top it off, when I got home he had made a layered spice cake! I have never seen him bake anything... I've never even made a layered cake:) Just thought I should blog about it, since I rarely blog about my wonderful husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It looks like franc makes some divine spice cake! I love it that he is so cute to you.
I think a little love note left on the car is better than a dozen roses. what a little sweetie.
that franc is a good one!!
Post a Comment