Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Neti Pot Update...

Breaking news: I didn't take my Claritin D 24hr today (if I don't take one everyday I am a sneezing allergic mess). I decided to test the power of the Neti pot and see if it would also work on my allergies. Guess what...... I haven't sneezed all day. I even stood behind this weird couple with cat hair all over them at the polling lines. no sneezing. I AM FREE!!!!!! NO MORE EXPENSIVE PILLS!!! I should be a spokesperson for this thing. I want everyone to know about it. It is just so awesome.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Yeah, just wait. Sometimes it'll take a few days to be completely out of your system. If I don't take mine I itch like crazy and my nose runs. I was without it for a week once and almost died.

The Powells said...

yes!!! i have to say im a little freaked out about that couple you stood behind...cat hair is just sick!