so here are the photos of the stuff I made for martha stewart's show. it is supposed to evoke a feeling of ice and winter. the producer said, "I don't like all the branches and paper" (its wax, but okay). Well, now I have some nice decor for the holiday season and I stick my tongue out in her general direction.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Martha Stewart Rejects...
so here are the photos of the stuff I made for martha stewart's show. it is supposed to evoke a feeling of ice and winter. the producer said, "I don't like all the branches and paper" (its wax, but okay). Well, now I have some nice decor for the holiday season and I stick my tongue out in her general direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What does she know? I mean, she only works for Martha... ;) I really like that center piece. Wax?! Awesome.
AHHH so like i had lost my password or i didnt remember it whatever! but now i dooo im sorry i havent kept in touchhhhh!!! i suck! anywho!! I misss you how are things? and you always make the cooooooleeesssssssstttt things this is awesome! i wanna make things like that =[ i wish i had little project thingies to make like this. anyways hope all is well with you and i promise to stay more in touch now =]
Post a Comment