Thursday, October 2, 2008

my business card


I have been meaning to make a business card for the past uh... 6 years. Until now, I never acted on the need/desire to have one. Luckily my computer at school has photoshop and publisher, which made it a lot easier to finally do. I am pretty happy with them, and even happier that I finally have something to handout to people that ask me about purchasing things I have made. Oh and the background of the card is a clip from a drypoint engraving I did at school.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love it!

By the way, I'll be getting you the info on the postcard project soon!

Cristy said...

Me likey!

The Powells said...

its perfect!!! love it

ed and brooke said...

I got your head band and I loooooove it! I had it on all day yesterday and didn't even realize it (because it didn't hurt!) until several people told me how fantastic it is. Thank you so much!

ed and brooke said...

Esty is so hard to sell stuff on. You have to search for EXACTLY the item you want and then you still get a million items for your search results. Have you thought about doing an art festival? The Yellow daisy Festival is in the Spring(i think) at Stone Mountain and TONS of people come to it from all over the South East. There are also a lot of city festivals as well. Suwanee days was a few weeks ago and im sure there are a ton more going on this time of year. Have you thought about getting your stuff into a store? I know the Children's hour would kill for your stuff. I can't really think of any unique stores in Georgia... it's been ages since i've been there. I think you should email or call Lizzie at the Children's hour and tell her that you used to live in utah and moved and you have an esty site. Her email address is lizzieetherington@gmail.com . Her mom owns the Children's hour and she is the main one over buying. I would include a link of your esty shop as well. I hope that helps!!!