
so yeah. you might have thought that jazzercise ceased to exist after the eighties but haha.... it didn't! another teacher at my school teaches a couple jazzercise classes a week and invited me to come, so I thought, "why not?" It was actually pretty fun. not my favorite type of exercising (I wish I was still doing capoeira or yoga or pilates or modern dance or polynesian or zumba) but it was still kinda fun. anyway, crazy that there are still multiple classes and locations in the Atlanta area teaching this. I remember my mom going to jazzercise classes when I was in elementary school.
(my mom emailed me with this reply to the post: i did NOT go to jazzercise classes ever in my whole life! i went to aerobics classes at the community center in royal palm. PLEASE correct this - i sound like the oldest fogey in the world! love, mom xxxooooo)
so I guess she didn't do it, but I swear she did something like it!
oh and unfortunately we didn't get to wear dance clothes like this lady. just the usual sneakers etc.



2 comments:
haha, it's like retro exercise!
I have an Aunt who is way into this. I'm can totally picture you there bustin a groove!
Post a Comment