I FINALLY did it! I made an Etsy site to sell my handmade goods! I still need to make a banner for it, etc but I will do that soon. Check it out! Tell people about it! I will be posting more things tomorrow.
Katie, To put large photos up on the blog, I first export my photos from iPhoto to an online Picasa album (google photos...all the photos from your blog are actually already stored in a Picasa album). When I want to put it on the blog I just go to the album, click on the photo I want, select "Link to this photo" and then choose "Large." Then I copy and paste the html in my blog post. VoilĂ !
Yes, I'm excited to exchange! Send me some photos of your art.
6 comments:
Katie! You are too cool! I love your etsy stuff!!!
By the way, when are we going to trade some art??
yay! you'll do great on there.
SO COOL!!! I love the purse and can't wait to see more!
And when are WE going to exchange some art? Hahahaha... I could send you some of my sons stuff! ;)
well, it's about freggin' time.
i'm on my way to check it out.
Katie,
To put large photos up on the blog, I first export my photos from iPhoto to an online Picasa album (google photos...all the photos from your blog are actually already stored in a Picasa album). When I want to put it on the blog I just go to the album, click on the photo I want, select "Link to this photo" and then choose "Large." Then I copy and paste the html in my blog post. VoilĂ !
Yes, I'm excited to exchange! Send me some photos of your art.
finally is right!!! so happy for you, you will do GREAT!!
Post a Comment