Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am in St.Louis, Pictures soon...

So I am currently in St.Louis visiting my relatives on both sides. My parents were going to a family reunion and my mom was doing an archaeological dig, so Franc and I hopped along for a free vacation. Unfortunately, because Franc is such a hard worker and helped my grandparents out with some stump up-rooting and tree-chopping, he was exposed to poison ivy, which he is severely allergic to. He is now covered in horrendous bumps that periodically ooze and itch him a ton. FUN! Other than that though, we are having lots of fun with little cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I never see these people because they all live here mostly, so its a real treat. I always think its great to spend time with family and realize where you get certain traits from, and how much you really have in common with them!

1 comment:

The Powells said...

poor franc...hope your feeling better!! have a fun trip