Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TEACHER OF THE YEAR!!


I was voted "Beginning Teacher of the Year!!!!" I was super excited today, because I was up against some truly amazing people, but I actually got it!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! The administration at my school came to my room jumping up and down, teachers came, students came, and all day was like a huge celebration!! I felt like I was voted President or something!! (P.S. Go Hillary) Anyways, that made my year (besides the countless other things that have made being a teacher the most wonderful job on earth:))

6 comments:

growing26pains said...

Teacher of the Year!!
Go Katie! It's Your Birthday! You Won it!! Oh Yeah!!

sarah marie. said...

good job katie!

The Powells said...

that is so great...congrats!! you totally deserve it

Stephanie said...

Congrats, girl! You will eb the best at whatever you do!!

Lorilee said...

congrats katie...
I'm not surprised.

Alice said...

WAY TO GO!


GO OBAMA!