Wednesday, April 2, 2008

27/30

Today was my 27/30th birthday... yes, 27 really just feels like 30. It was a great birthday! I went to David Letterman (Franc and I ran like 15 st. blocks and 5 Ave blocks to get there on time), the Guggenheim (Cai Guo-Qiang AWESOME show), and Blue Man Group (Seen it before, but the old show not the current one, "tubes"). It was a NYC tourist attraction-filled day! I also went to dessert with my old friend Shira, her boyfriend Jon, Franc, and my sister Caroline. We ate at a Ukranian restaurant, DELICIOUS brownie with ice cream! Anyway, it was a great day, and if I had to cord to my camera I would upload pictures. Pictures of our trip will come after I get back.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Yay, I felt the same way when I turned 27 a few months ago... might as well be 30, and 30 is as good as 50, and 50? Well, might as well be dead. So yea, happy 27th! ;)

Gardener said...

welcome to the club! Happy birthday

The Powells said...

happy late birthday