I haven't dyed Easter eggs since I don't know when!!! But this Easter I was actually with my family, and had the pleasure of participating in traditional Easter activities, which includes dyeing eggs. It was messy, but beautiful. My favorite egg was Franc's teal egg that looked like it was from a Robin. He kept teasing me that his eggs were better than mine, but I didn't have a rebuttal, it was true. It was also fun to be with Matthew, because he still believes in the Easter Bunny (he asked me if it was real right before bed and I slyly avoided the question), and so I got to hide all 48 eggs. It was fun camouflaging them all in the mini-displays my mom has around the house!
Monday, March 24, 2008
EASTER
I haven't dyed Easter eggs since I don't know when!!! But this Easter I was actually with my family, and had the pleasure of participating in traditional Easter activities, which includes dyeing eggs. It was messy, but beautiful. My favorite egg was Franc's teal egg that looked like it was from a Robin. He kept teasing me that his eggs were better than mine, but I didn't have a rebuttal, it was true. It was also fun to be with Matthew, because he still believes in the Easter Bunny (he asked me if it was real right before bed and I slyly avoided the question), and so I got to hide all 48 eggs. It was fun camouflaging them all in the mini-displays my mom has around the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very cool. I am the worst Mom ever and couldn't find the dye kit so we had white eggs this year. I just told the kids I was just going for "neutrals" or something.... riiiight... luckily between sugar rushes they survived! PS, definitely looking forward to Penelope!
This was also my first year in a LONG time dyeing eggs. It really is fun. We ran out of eggs before we got done trying new colors and combos.
Post a Comment