I finished this a while ago, but I am just now posting it. The sad thing is, only two people have ever been to our apt., and I am going to have to paint over this mural at the end of May:( It does make our apt. a pleasant place to spend our weeknights though. I like it more than all of my other apts ( even though its small).
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
the finished mural
I finished this a while ago, but I am just now posting it. The sad thing is, only two people have ever been to our apt., and I am going to have to paint over this mural at the end of May:( It does make our apt. a pleasant place to spend our weeknights though. I like it more than all of my other apts ( even though its small).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that is really amazing!! nice work...you always blow my mind with your work!!
i love it katie and i recognize those damasks!
Fabulous!
I wish I had the money to fly you here and have you paint a mural in my living room. there is nothing to do here at night, so we spend lots of nights sitting on our couch.....it would be so much more enjoyable if I had this to look at all the time.
(i recognize those damasks too)
good job!
WOW! That is so awesome! You should nail in some crown molding around it for a frame...
Post a Comment