Miami...I had no idea thats where you ended up!! I will have to hear the story some time. Im so glad I found your blog..its fun to keep in touch!!
i love how happy mathew looks in the bottom one especially.
oh and i keep forgetting to tell you that your piece on the top of your blog has turned out amazingly!
So I bet you wont miss Utah when I tell you we woke up this morning to 1 foot of snow in sandy!!! And its still dumping...enjoy the sunshine!!
matthew is so cute. that bottom photo is perfect, it looks like Matthew has a little pop belly.great photos.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Miami...I had no idea thats where you ended up!! I will have to hear the story some time. Im so glad I found your blog..its fun to keep in touch!!
i love how happy mathew looks in the bottom one especially.
oh and i keep forgetting to tell you that your piece on the top of your blog has turned out amazingly!
So I bet you wont miss Utah when I tell you we woke up this morning to 1 foot of snow in sandy!!! And its still dumping...enjoy the sunshine!!
matthew is so cute. that bottom photo is perfect, it looks like Matthew has a little pop belly.
great photos.
Post a Comment