Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am not afraid to admit it


I am an avid Gossip Girl watcher. I love it even though it may seem like teen/drama/trash. I tried avoiding it at first, but then got sucked in. LOVE IT. Love watching the clothes. I am sad that it is moving to mondays though, since I don't get home from Capoeira until 8:30 pm.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

So blake lively comes in to anthro all the time -- I love her. She is really nice and her parents have a house in Heber so they are here all the time! Ya that show is good I must say -- the clothes are great

The Powells said...

She has been coming in for a few years now but at the time she was just no big -- her brother wrote the butterfly effect(is that the name?) so her mom would always tell me about him and now all she talks about is blake -- Her mom is really nice to me but don't know how she is to everyone else, shes a really funny lady! She has been doggy sitting blakes little dog since she has been doing gossip girl so she brings the dog in with her always. Her son-in-law is a producer for high school musical and her other daughter is some actress also. Blakes dad is some producer or director of some kind. Her mom invited me to there house in heber but i felt a little weird - i really want to see it though! She is probably her now for sundance so i will have to tell ya the next time i see her --- CRAZY!!!!