Here are pictures from the volcano we hiked to today. It was beautiful!! We had to pay $17 to enter the national park, and when we got to the lookout point, it was covered in fog, I was really mad, and I think that the earth must have feared my wrath, so it cleared the fog for about 10 minutes so we could see it. the last picture is us eating our favorite thing, granizados/icees.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
The Poas Volcano, and Granizadas
Here are pictures from the volcano we hiked to today. It was beautiful!! We had to pay $17 to enter the national park, and when we got to the lookout point, it was covered in fog, I was really mad, and I think that the earth must have feared my wrath, so it cleared the fog for about 10 minutes so we could see it. the last picture is us eating our favorite thing, granizados/icees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
incredible and you guys looks so pretty.
KATIE! I just found you on Sarahs blog...so good to see your face! You look beautiful and so happy!
pretty pictures Katie. I'm jealous of your travels.
What a great trip! Call me when you get back and I'll make you a copy of the new MC Solaar...
Katie you are hilarious. Also, even when hiking you look so cute. I"m gonna dye my hair. Dark brown before we move to Switzerland. Remember when I dyed it pink. That's the only time I've ever dyed it. It shall be fun. I was never meant to be a blonde. I should have darkened by now like my mom and dad did.
Post a Comment