Does everyone like the fat role hanging over my belt in the photo of Franc and I? Oh, and the cows are NOT at the farm, we awoke to them in the front yard of Franc´s house the first day there. They had broken the fence of the farm next door and decided to eat our yard... Oh and Caroline and I got our hair dyed on her birthday.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
More farm pictures, Alajuela, and hair dying
Does everyone like the fat role hanging over my belt in the photo of Franc and I? Oh, and the cows are NOT at the farm, we awoke to them in the front yard of Franc´s house the first day there. They had broken the fence of the farm next door and decided to eat our yard... Oh and Caroline and I got our hair dyed on her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
love the hair.
fat roll? you are so stupid.
I adore your hair!!!!
Post a Comment