Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I will post pictures next time...

So I am in Costa Rica right now, and WOW it is absolutely gorgeous! I had heard such things, but it is beyond what I could´ve imagined. Today we went white water rafting on a river in the rain forest! It had class 4 rapids the whole way down (with 1,2 and 3´s of course too). For those that haven´t rafted (and this was only my second after New Zealand), those are HUGE rapids. It was scary at first, but then REALLY fun. And the rainforest was breathtaking. It may have been the coolest, most adventurous thing I have ever done. Now I feel like I have lived! I wish I could do it everyday, only problem..... deep red sunburned thighs and sore body ( we went to a copeira class the night before that kicked my butt). Oh, and the food here is really good, I will need to have an entire entry on that subject. And I am learning lots more spanish from my new cousin-in-laws, who are 7,9, and 12 (they are so cute that I now want to have kids!). Okay enough blabbering right? Just one thing... I LOVE IT HERE!

1 comment:

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..i must have missed that comment. dang..i feel like i have been missing out on your blog but i looked at all the pictures and you are as darling as ever. i can't believe how long your hair was! and i'm sad you won't be in ny but i'm leaving now too. can't wait for your costa rica shots and i'm so excited to keep in touch better through good ole blogger.