Tuesday, June 19, 2007

these are a few of my favorite things

My favorite things…..

  1. Lays Rosemary and herb chips
  2. chocolate licorice
  3. chocolate cake
  4. macaroni and cheese, processed and homemade
  5. pointy, flat shoes
  6. leggings (I can wear a lot more cute dresses with them)
  7. my sewing machine and serger
  8. sewing
  9. using my hands to make all kinds of things
  10. yoga
  11. hip hop dance (doing and watching)
  12. Polynesian dance (doing and watching)
  13. rap
  14. reggaeton
  15. pasta, pasta, pasta. and bread
  16. laying in bed and watching movies
  17. painting!!!
  18. going to school, though I prefer art classes to academic
  19. reading, my recent love is “Bitter is the New Black”
  20. teaching. Middle school, high school, art, substituting (especially ESL and math)
  21. Franc (I suppose he should be at the top, but this list is not in order)
  22. fabric, I salivate over cool fabric.
  23. orla kiely purses and wallets (they are weatherproof and have the coolest patterns!)
  24. black and white photo booths
  25. wool felt
  26. playing softball
  27. swimming
  28. cycling/spinning classes
  29. cooking
  30. long, gold earrings
  31. making my house cold at night so I can use my blankets
  32. sitting up on the bed and then letting myself fall backwards (it’s a rush)
  33. traveling
  34. playing BOGGLE, SCATEGORIES, SCRABBLE and……
  35. WINNING!!!!!!
  36. I also love cranium, gestures, and taboo. I love board games
  37. Karaoke on the playstation/xbox (that way I can sing without being embarrassed)
  38. BrainAge for the DS (I thought I hated Franc’s DS until I played that game)
  39. Gangster Blob (a drawing Franc made that is hilarious, he thinks it’s the coolest)
  40. getting real mail
  41. getting email
  42. my family (they are the COOLEST, FUNNIEST, best people I know)
  43. trees, grass, lush and green
  44. waterskiing/wakeboarding
  45. doing art with other people
  46. old buttons
  47. unspun yarn
  48. long, hot showers
  49. dot and seed patterns
  50. color
  51. Art 21 documentaries
  52. Amelie
  53. Little Miss Sunshine
  54. I Heart Huckabees
  55. Lost, Project Runway, Grey's Anatomy, Will and Grace

This was going to be a list of 100, but I can’t think of anything else!

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

I love your honesty...you're not afraid to admit you love a good carb (processed or not).
And hip hop dance...I've seen that booty shake, I know what you are talking about.

It was so fun to hang out/work together this morning, I forgot how much fun you are to hang out with...I'm glad everthing is going well for you, and you are happy. I added you to my blog roll--I hope that's ok. See ya in cyberspace.

Meredith said...

Katie,
I love your blog. I put a link to it on my blog.