Wednesday, June 27, 2007

But this?????????




Yeah, I would have NEVER thought that I would move back to FL, I always swore it was an impossibility (I hate the perpetual summer).... Then again, I always said I would never be a teacher, or date a Latin boy (I thought they were too mushy and romantic). I guess I should learn that whatever I say I will never do, is eventually gonna happen. My mom asked me to say repeatedly, "My mom will never be a size 8," who knows, it could work! HaHa (She's probably gonna kill me for repeating that, in which case that will be removed from my blog soon.) Anyways, the apt. that I was supposed to have in NYC fell through, and even before that happened, I was having daily freak-outs that I wasn't going to be able to teach next year (NY makes it IMPOSSIBLE for you to be a teacher if you are from out of state), so after a conversation with my mom, I started looking in FL, and now I have three interviews set up for schools in Miami next week! Crazy huh????? I just got a ticket! I might be able to live near my family again:) so that's the latest. we'll see.........................

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Katie... I think that's great news! You should really take advantage for the time you get to live near your family...you never know when it's going to happen again. We can both live in permant summer and have great year-round tans.

ps. I loved what you said about your Mom having you think...."My Mom will never be a size 8"......it had me giggling.

Meredith said...

Katie,
Can we PLEASE be neighbors someday?

Anonymous said...

Katie! Josh and I were just talking about how much fun we had with you and Frank and wondered how your plans were panning out. You know everything is for a reason and obviously some doors are opening up for you in Florida so who knows what lies in store. Anyway if you will be here longer than you expected we would love to hang out with you again.