Monday, June 18, 2007

Sorry no pictures right now

Hey Everyone (those of you that have looked at my blog more than once....)! I haven't posted anything new lately, but I really do plan on uploading some photos as soon as I get a chance. I have been taking my last two classes for my Masters, and just started doing a freelance Epson promotion thing, so I have been pretty busy. I have taken a few pictures I think, and so I will post them soon.
P.S. For the first time in my life I have been working out almost EVERY day!!!! Spinning, Yoga, and hip-hop mostly, but I am so proud of myself for actually getting my butt up in the morning to do it! The only problem is that I have discovered the best junk food in the world.... Lays special edition rosemary and herb chips.... they cancel out all the hard work I do at the gym. That's okay, its worth it!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Katie,
You crack me up. We need to hang out before we all move away.
Meredith