skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I CUT MY OWN HAIR!!

Can you believe it???? I cut my own hair! I have been cutting my own bangs now for awhile, and I had been wanting to chop my hair off for about a year (the ONLY reason it got so long was because Franc liked it...)... so I just decided to chop it one morning. My favorite hairstylist, Becca (sister), lives in Boston, so I couldn't have her do it, and I was too impatient to have it done somewhere else and then have to live with the disappointment of another haircut that exacerbates the house-like (square face, pointy top) head shape that plagues my sister and I (the really great hairstylist). So, in a moment of spontaneity, I decided to do it myself. And I love it!!!!!!!! It cost nothing. And sorry Becca, and any other hair stylist out there, I cut it with my fabric scissors, not hair scissors. I figured they have to be sharper than regular scissors... though I didn't use my Gingher scissors because they are Too nice, and therefore rarely even touch my fabric!!!!! (It is some weird thing I do: if it is something I love, I never use it.. same with clothes.)
2 comments:
Looks nice. Did Franc like it?
katie i am so proud of you!!!! you look absolutely addy-orable! i really really enjoyed this blog!!! its hilarious that you refered to us as "plagued" amen to that! at least you can get your head wet in the pool! ahahhaaahahaahhahahah
i love you! <3<3
Post a Comment