Sunday, February 12, 2012
my girls together
amélie was so little! At the beach (Palm Beach).
at the park next to our house
at the doctor's... maybe amelie's 3 month?
Disney in November
at our hotel room in Orlando. the girls were having so much fun on the bed!
playing in Amélie's room
posing for our holiday card that never made it through the mail to us!
torturing amélie
torturing olivia
kisses
olivia loves to help get amélie ready to go
Oh I LOVED when I walked in the room and found them doing this! Olivia was including Amélie in her favorite game of "fort" with the bedsheets. And Amélie thought this was super fun.
"I'm so glad when daddy gets home, glad as I can be!" (we are all singing THAT tune:)
Christmas Eve.
With Aunt Becca
not a very flattering photo for me, but luckily I've lost weight since this was shot! (Christmas Day) Nice to have everyone (except Stephen) together after Caroline was gone for a whole year in India!
Olivia was pushing Amélie in her doll stroller (with Franc's help getting her in it).
Yolanda planned a last minute trip for new years! The girls loved it!
hangin out in Amélie's room. Olivia potty trained again in December but still has to go pantsless when possible because she likes to poop in her underwear (but goes in the potty if she has no pants on).
The girls have been playing so much together and I love seeing their relationship grow as Amélie gets older and Olivia interacts with her more. Olivia likes to make her laugh and will keep doing the same thing over and over until she stops laughing. And Amélie always wants to see what Olivia is doing and seems to find her fascinating. I LOVE my cutie-pies!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










































2 comments:
Your girls! So cute. I just love having two girls and I love getting to see your pictures since your girls are a little ahead of ours. It makes me excited for what's coming. Oh and their clothes? Seriously so cute!
i haven't seen the blog in ages! super cute pics of all the girls!! can you be my photographer please?? k thanks!
Post a Comment