she loved jumping in this at first, but now (at 6 months) she doesn't do much jumping, just exploring
kisses from abuela when she visited for thanksgiving
her signature smile
giving me the eyes
this is what she does while olivia and I take a shower in the morning
I love the funny faces she makes when I kiss her soft, chubby cheeks
her 5 month photoshoot, wearing some of my vintage clothing:) I took them sort of late in the day hence the slightly blurry look...
she loves a good bath. too bad her mom is lazy and only gives it to her once a week.... (that's a blooming bath which I got for free in exchange for a review for pregnancy and newborn magazine!)
Amélie my snow princess in her winter whites for Christmasshe actually loves to eat, but always makes this face at new foods
finally sitting on her own (for a little bit)
5 months:got 3 teeth btwn 4 and 5 months (I am guessing this is why she wouldn't nurse...)
loves jumping
thinks her sister is hilarious and has finally started laughing alot
grabs at everything with the cutest little chubby, but delicate hands. I love watching her fingers and how her hand moves as she grabs for things.
when she gets tired she starts talking louder and louder and louder!
started rolling over more
goes to bed btwn 7:30 and 8
bit me alot while nursing (while she was getting teeth of course). ouch.
6 months:
loves to move her feet in circles (has always kind of done this) and at times I have caught her just staring at them as they move around, as if detached from her body.
now has 4 teeth! the same two on the bottom and two vampires on the top like olivia had!
-she doesn't cry very often and is usually content or talking super loud, but when she does get upset or hurt----- watch out. this girl has a set of lungs on her and the face she makes when she is upset is too die for adorable (and sad).
-had lots of bouts of constipation which caused her terrible pain--one time it was throughout the night
-eats a TON! probably causing the constipation. this child took to food like she had been missing it all her life. She can down alot.
-has starting sitting, but still clumsy enough that I only let her do it on soft surfaces
-can't keep her on her stomach anymore because she just rolls over everytime
-when she gets excited she waves her arm up and down in the air, slapping her leg, while emitting squeals of joy
-loves to run her fingers through my hair while she nurses
-started saying wordish things like "baba dada mama hi-dah" but not directed at anyone in particular (though it always seems perfectly timed when she says "hi dah!")
-weighs in at a sturdy 17 lbs
-sleeps from 7/7:30 until 6/6:30--eats and then sleeps til about 8:3-/9 (and then is up for 1-1/5 hours and back down for nap!!!! she still sorta sleeps all day long.
























2 comments:
I love this. I wish I had done this from the beginning... i read somewhere that said "when did your baby start cooing?" and i thought... crap i dont remember!!
its a lot of work and hard to do every month that's for sure!
Post a Comment