Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Performance by Olivia....


Untitled from katie kortman on Vimeo.

Christmas vacation 2010/2011 (Olivia  had just turned 17 months):
After watching my sister Rebecca perform her songs on the piano (which she does with soul, movement, eyes closed, getting into the music), I found Olivia one day at the piano performing some of her own. With the same mimicked soul! I am SO glad I got this one on video. There are a few seconds of slow, but wait for it and you will see exactly what I am talking about!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

her little eyes closed is my favorite part. absolutely adorable!!

Shanicherie said...

She's so funny! Love that little lady!

sarah marie. said...

that is so cute and so hilarious! ps whenever i think of becca's birthday party where she had each kid go in a room with her where she would proceed to do her best imitations makes me roll out loud. i miss those stories.

Rina said...

That's really cute. Sign her up for America's got Talent!

Alice said...

that is awesome! now all she needs is some Elton John glasses.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA - this is the cutest thing i've ever seen. she's gonna be a super star someday :)

3girlsmom said...

she's such a rock star! super cute!