Thursday, December 16, 2010

guess what?

If you are friends with me on Facebook then you already know, but some of you are not (add me if you want!), so I thought I should make the official blog announcement that.... I'm pregnant! Sorry baby number two, I am too lazy to scan in the photo we got of you a couple weeks ago!

When I saw the baby it was moving a ton! I must admit I am very scared of having a second child. I can't imagine trying to run errands, or how I will entertain Olivia while feeding the baby, or how I will ever have a clean house, or how I will ever feel well-rested, or if I will ever be able to make another headband or painting or craft again. BUT, seeing the little guy on the ultrasound made some of those fears subside. a tiny bit. I know that I will love baby number two as much as Olivia, which is a whoolllllle lot. And lucky for us, we will be in Florida next year for Franc's 9 month rotation in WPB hospitals! So I'll have family around to help this time!

I am 10 weeks and due July 12, and I know of like 2 or 3 other people due within a day of me!!! crazy!

7 comments:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

yay! congratulations! i'm one of those people due a couple days after you!

Lesley said...

katie! i cannot believe i just texted you and didn't know! i missed your announcement. WOW! congrats! i am so excited for you. look at all these big changes. lots of love your way!

Scotty and Chels said...

Wow! Congratulations Katie! I know what you mean about being nervous for baby number two! I'm sure you'll do great!

3girlsmom said...

congrats!!! when do you find out what it is? how long are you in florida??? we have to come see you. also, newsflash! you will never have a clean house again and running errands will be more difficult. just so you won't be surprised. and most importantly, you will NEVER feel rested again!!! not even when they are older. well rested and being a parent do not go together.

so excited for you guys!!

3girlsmom said...

hey! is that "vintage" 80s dress one we gave you? it looks just like one my girls used to have. i can't remember. soooo cute!

Lorilee said...

YAY!!! i'm so excited for you.
the baby stuff will all come back so easily... and the little newborn will be a sinch, it's just the two year old at the same time that is tricky. good luck :)
don't plan on running errands or crafting for a while... but your heart will have so much love in it that you won't even care.

Lisa said...

Congrats, Katie! :)