I just wanted to write this, since it has been blogged in my head for some time now.
You know that internet slang "LMAO?" well, it took me a long time to realize what that meant. I remember when I first started seeing it and I always read it real fast and thought they were saying "LAMO" like LAME-O and then I would get confused. It finally started to stick in my brain what it meant.
Fast forward to now. I have a few baby lbs left to burn off and so instead of Laughing my A@@ off, I was wondering if I should just switch it to LMLHO-- "Laughing my love handles off" cause I already don't have a butt, but I do have love handles. and I certainly need to laugh them off.
So if you see me write LMLHO just know what it means. Or better yet, LMGO- laughing my gut off.
just some {diet} food for thought.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment