Okay so these are incredibly late. I have been procrastinating because of how many photos I took over the break. Our Christmas Eve went like this: football game in the morning. showers. See the Moscow Ballet perform the Nutcraker (this was new, we have seen the nutcracker for the past 15 years and sadly Ballet Florida went bankrupt. BUT the Moscow Ballet company, though obviously had less money for set design and costume, were phenomenal dancers). Mortons for dinner. Go home, carol around the neighborhood (with trumpet, bongo drums, and various percussion). Last: open up gifts from each other and relatives (christmas day is for opening up gifts from santa).This (minus the football) has been our tradition for a long long long time.

I love my family and I miss them all! Oh and do you see my brother from another mother, Donald up there? well, guess what, he is a celebrity in Rexburg, ID. He is the student body president of BYU-ID. yeah, and I'm pretend-related to him:) GO DONALD!!!
more photos of olivia's dress and how I made it on blueeyedfreckle.




2 comments:
Such a beautiful family! if I do say so myself. Thanks for posting the pictures. Love, MOM xxoo
no way! donald is the student body pres! how rad! i'll have to tell my mom. thos florida kids sure know how to make an impact. haha. love seeing pics of your family! oh and i saw andrew at a wpb ward wedding over the break. love those rosebroughs!
Post a Comment