Above is a photo from my trip last weekend to North Carolina for Shira's bachelorette party (shira is the one to my right, best friend from high school). I couldn't include any of the rest of the photos they scared me. I have never see myself look so huge in my life, and I wasn't so excited to see it permanent photo form! ahhh!Oh, and I have gained 17 lbs at only 6 months, so my doctor said I need to lay off the carbs and junk food. Dang it!!! He even asked if I needed to see a nutrionist!! HELLO! I know how to eat right, I've just been eating dessert 3 times a day lately, which DUH makes me fat. oops.
Oh and I am so thankful for the calendar/reminder function on my cell phone because I have the worst case of pregnancy brain. I CANNOT remember anything, and it is driving me crazy. Even the calendar doesn't help sometimes, because if I don't do what ever it told me to do right away, then I completely forget about it. I might go insane. I literally have reminders for everything on there.



5 comments:
I think you look fabulous. I was talking to a friend and she said that she worked out tons and ate right and still gained 40lbs. I think some body's just do that. Just don't go over 35lbs and I think you'll be good.
Ya, I'm the same with my cell phone...I put everything in there. All appts. and reminders.
you look so cute... doesn't look like you gained anywhere but your cute little baby belly... which you are supposed to.
my sister was so forgetful when she was pregnant, that she went to the store to buy Valentines in April and she was dead serious.
Katie - you look fabulous! You make me laugh. Remember me - 20 pounds at 20 weeks and you never thought i looked bad! Don't be so hard on yourself. Love your cute dress:)
so excited for shira! and you look darling. i have gained way more and my doctor had a talk with me too. boo.
how cute are you! i had a friend who gained 70. you're doing great!
Post a Comment