Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gotta Love Courtney and Avery...






One of the things I have loved about moving to Atlanta is seeing Courtney (after a one year hiatus when we both lived too far away to visit). She and her husband (Judd, whom I also love to death) moved to Alabama for law school this year, so we are only 2.5 hours away from each other! It is great to see her and her BEAUTIFUL daughter Avery because they are both so full of energy and life. Courtney radiates happiness and joy, which always invigorates my spirit. Her one year old daughter Avery is just like her, so how could I not think she is the cutest thing ever? Every moment I spend with Avery convinces me I want a baby of my own (which I used to never think would happen). I seriously love the Anderton family.

6 comments:

Alice said...

Say hi to Courtney for me:)

Meredith said...

Hey, it's Courtney! I wondered where she was these days...

Courtney, if you read this, I hope all is well!

Meredith

Cristy said...

HI COURTNEY!! Your daughter is adorable!

Katie, you are too stinkin cute! I LOVE that last picture of you! How awesome is your hair?!

Love getting together with old friends!

Courtney said...

Katie - We had so much fun!! Thanks for having us! And hi everybody! I will check out your blogs too. - Court

Lorilee said...

i love the top pic of you bootie shakin' with Avery.

babies are the best thing in the world. you gotta have one soon. i was even looking at the anthro catalog this morning and wishing i could have pretty much everything in there... but then I looked over and saw June smiling at me, and all my desires for clothes--and all that other junk--just flew out the door. she makes me truly happy.

Lorilee said...

ps.. i want to buy some stuff from you etsy shop. anything you think would be perfect for me? I have my eye on a couple of things... maybe I will just email you about it--- rather than communicate via comments :)