
Today is the 2 year Anniversary of Franc and I, and my brother Andrew's, Camille's, and Elena's birthdays... I am very non-romantic kind of girl, and often feel cheesy about all that kind of stuff, but I do want to say how much I love Francisco. He is so good to me, even though I can be such a diva/brat sometime. I am always amazed at how little it phases him. He is always by my side, willing to help me with anything and everything. He is my favorite person to be with for so many reasons: he knows at least a little bit about almost every subject (he researches everything), he has a sharp wit, he thinks I am fabulous :), he is willing to try new things, he loves going shopping with me, and looking at art, he loves dorky things like Battlestar Galactica, Dune, Star Trek, and video-gaming podcast ... and when I want to hog the Guitar Hero, he lets me (obviously there are more reasons than this, but I don't want to make this post forever long)!!! Franc, this post is for you. I love you, and I am grateful for the 2 years we have enjoyed being married.



4 comments:
Congratulations! I love your wedding photos and love the dress! Someday we've got to meet up in NYC! OK!
We're coming up on one year soon and I can't believe how fast the time flew by.
i cant believe its been 2yrs...congrats!!
That's so cool that you might move to Chicago!! (I guess you just loved it so much the first time.) Tell Frank congrats and we're crossing our fingers that you'll be close enough to visit.
I can't tell you how much I love your dress. Am I thinking correctly that you made it?
Post a Comment