Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 2!





Day 2: Museum of Natural HIstory and dinner with Shira and Jon! I haven't seen Shira since the last time I was in NYC, which was in 2005?? When I went with Sarah there for her first visit! It was really fun to hang out with her and her adorable boyfriend:) Franc and I wished that we could go out with them more often! They enjoy food as much as we do!!! They took us to a yummy pizza place called Lombardi's then to "Rice to Riches" for dessert. It was SOOOO good, I think they have a place like it in Provo... wish they had it in Miami! Anyways, I just wanted to say I love you Shira for being such a good friend for so many years:)

2 comments:

sarah marie. said...

love shira.

Anonymous said...

aww katie jean! i love you too and miss you already! wish we could play all the time like that!!

hi sarah! i miss my bangs :)

love
shira