Friday, February 1, 2008

Capoeira. This is what it looks like when you are good....



For Franc and I it looks a little different. Imagine two people doing this in slow motion, not sure which way to defend a kick, or in Franc's case not sure how to get down the basic move... (the jenga). Oh and definitely not any air tricks... But it is really fun and a good workout. Maybe one day we will be good enough to post our own youtube video of Capoeira (we should probably make a video as a joke....)

4 comments:

The Powells said...

that looks like a workout that would kick butt!!! How fun that you guys do that

sarah marie. said...

ya right. that is the coolest thing i've ever seen!

Rina said...

Have you seen The Rundown? Great movie... and it features some high quality Capoeira.

Francisco said...

Whatever...I don't look like a mentally challenged monkey. I'm not even half-bad. Katie is jealous because my butt actually fills my capoeira pants.