So Sci-Fi. They made us take off our shoes, but I did NOT want to risk getting a fungus or something nasty from someone else's dirty feet, so I requested some bags to put on my feet. Unfortunately I kept getting my other foot stuck in the bag handle and tripping. Then of course, Franc and I were fighting because it was the beginning of the night and the batteries died while we were inside this cool art piece..... But it was still a really fun experience.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Inside the "Illuminarium" installation piece at "Sleepless Night"
So Sci-Fi. They made us take off our shoes, but I did NOT want to risk getting a fungus or something nasty from someone else's dirty feet, so I requested some bags to put on my feet. Unfortunately I kept getting my other foot stuck in the bag handle and tripping. Then of course, Franc and I were fighting because it was the beginning of the night and the batteries died while we were inside this cool art piece..... But it was still a really fun experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the part where you and Franc fight. That art night thing sounds like it would have been great fun!
Post a Comment