Friday, July 13, 2007
The pictures below....
These are pcitures of us white water rafting (though we are not rafting in the pictures)... at the waterfall we swam in. The other pictures are at the pre-columbian ruins (the mounds in the background are where their house were) and the other picture is of my cousin-in-laws next to a petraglyph. They are so funny the cousins, they are 7,9, and 12. They don´t speak much if any English, and they know Caroline and I speak very little Spanish, but the talk to us incessantly! We have been playing lots of games with them and they are seriously the funniest kids. Because of them I have learned a few new words in spanish (stinky, feet, cheat, cheater and much more). If only you could all meet them, you would love them too! Still enjoying Costa Rica, we are in Alejuela now, and yesterday we went to Franc´s grandmother´s farm, which Caroline and I took lots of cool pictures of. The saturated color was exquisite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment