Jobs I've had:
1) Display Coordinator, Anthropologie
2) Gallery Assistant, Gallery 303
3) Substitute Teacher, Granite School District
4) Freelance Artist and designer, me
Places I’d like to travel to:
1) France
2) Italy
3) Japan
4) Thailand
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Amelie
2) Legally Blonde
3) I Heart Huckabees
4) Bridget Jones’ Diary
Guilty Pleasures
1) Trashy Magazines and E!, but only on vacation
2) Ace of Base
3) Chocolate Cake, does not matter what kind
4) Picking at things
Places I've Lived:
1) St. Louis, Missouri
2) West Palm Beach, FL
3) Aurora, IL
4) Provo and SLC, UT
* New Zealand and Tonga- 2 months each
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1) Nothing at first.
2) An hour later, when he was buying a Bjork dvd… “hmmm..he is my kind of guy” .
3) “Emily, hook me up, he seems so interesting and into things I like .”
4) (when I saw him dancing at the party we went to)… “Hot!, but REALLY sweaty!”
Places I've been on vacations
1) New Zealand, Tonga, Australia
2) Costa Rica
3) Honduras, Guatemala
4) Portugal, Spain
Favorite Foods
1) Sushi
2) Italian (pasta, bread, sauce, what more can you ask for?)
3) Chocolate cake
4) Chick-fil-a waffle fries
Websites I visit daily
1) gmail.com/hotmail.com
2) blogs
3) google
4) facebook
First kiss locations: (these are my most memorable)
1) art camp (Andrew)
2) playground (Justin Saltalemaccia??)
3) outside Carriage Cove (Franc)
4) at a party (Can’t remember his name though…)
Places I'd rather be:
1) in FL with my family… SOON ENOUGH!
2) white water rafting, here in C.R.
3) in bed, watching some trashy tv, eating chocolate cake
4) at my new job as a teacher in Miami!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i love that i knew so many of these.
YOu forgot to mention that Olive Garden is your favorite place to get Italian. :)
I loved that I knew a lot of these too... it's amazing how much you learn about a person just from working together.
I loved reading your list.
teaching in miami?! jess and i are coming down to s.fla at the beginning of october -- BE THERE! haha. i love your lists and pictures!!!
Post a Comment